Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. We try our best to keep most items in stock and ready for immediate shipment after an order has been processed. Accessory items that are made in house such as stands and sticks are usually available for immediate shipment, but occasianally we may run out due to high order volumes or being short staffed due to illness. In this case there may be a delay of a few days until we can make more.
Due to the popularity and high demand for Harpsicle® Harps we have a constant order waiting list. Current estimated build times will be updated and posted in red on the harps page. This time may vary depending on our current work load.
All items (excluding amplifiers) ordered with a harp will ship together when the harp has been completed. Amplifiers will ship separatly from all other items after the order has been processed. If you wish to receive certain items before your harp is completed, please place those items on a separate order.
Orders shipping within the continental US
- Orders containing only a few small items such as music or small accessories generally ship using the US Postal Service.
- Harps and larger accessories ship via UPS Ground.
Alaska and Hawaii
- Accessories and harp orders excluding the Grand Harpsicle® Harp ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Grand Harpsicle® Harp orders ship via UPS
- Shipping costs do not include taxes, duties, or other charges that may be incurred by your countries customs office upon arrival. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Unfortunately we do not know what these charges will be as they are different for every country. For more information please contact your country's customs office.
- All International orders excluding the Grand Harpsicle® Harp - Ship via USPS Priority Mail International (terms are DDU). Transit time is usually 6-10 days. Transit time may vary due to customs processing.
- Grand Harpsicle® Harp orders shipping Internationally - Ship via DHL Airfreight to the customer's closest International airport (terms are CIP). This is the most economical way to ship a package of this size. DHL will notify the consignee (receiving customer) when the harp arrives. Pickup from the airport is required and is the responsibility of the customer. Transit time is usaually 6-10 days.Transit time may vary due to customs processing. If delivery to your door is needed please contact us for a door to door quote. We will be happy to obtain a quote for you but please understand that door to door quotes for a package of this size can be expensive.