Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days. Due to the high demand for Harpsicle® Harps build times to complete your order may vary depending on our current production schedule. We will try our best to complete your order as soon as possible without rushing the building process. Please understand that we are a small company and every harp is hand made to order. We apologize for the wait and greatly appreciate your patience. When your order has been completed and shipped we will notify you via email to let you know that your order is happily on it's way.
International customers outside of the continental US please read
- Shipping costs do not include taxes, duties, or other charges that may be incurred by your country's customs office upon arrival. These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Unfortunately, we do not know what these charges will be, as they are different for every country. For more information please contact your country's customs office.
- All International orders excluding the Grand Harpsicle® Harp - Ship via USPS Priority Mail International (terms are DDU). Transit time is usually 6-10 days. Transit time may vary due to customs processing.
- Grand Harpsicle® Harp orders shipping Internationally - Ship via Airfreight to the customer's closest international airport (terms are CIP). This is the most economical way to ship a package of this size. The airfreight company will notify the consignee (receiving customer) when the harp arrives. Pickup from the airport is required and is the responsibility of the customer. Transit time is usually 6-10 days.Transit time may vary due to customs processing. If delivery to your door is needed, please contact us for a door to door quote. We will be happy to obtain a quote for you but, please understand that door to door quotes for a package of this size can be expensive.
Cancelations and order changes
- We understand that purchasing a harp and trying to decide between the many options can be overwhelming. That is why we are happy to answer any questions that you may have, and discuss the different options to help you decide which harp would be best for you. Please understand that making changes to the color or harp model after your order has been in process can cause a ripple effect in our production schedule causing us to get behind on other orders. Please be certain about these options before finalizing your order.
- Harp orders may be changed or cancelled within the first week the order is placed. After one week, cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Color changes made to harps are subject to a $25 fee after one week. Changing a levered harp to a Harpsicle® Harp will result in $25 fee after one week. Accessories can be changed or added to your order at anytime at no extra charge. There is no order change fee if you wish to add levers to a Sharpsicle® Harp or a Flatsicle® Harp. Once your order has been sent to the packing department no changes can be made.
- As a small family owned business we are proud to stand behind our instruments and products to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. In the rare event that you may be unsatisfied with your harp or merchandise, please contact us within 10 days of receiving your items. Returns will not be excepted without prior consent from Rees Harps Inc. and are at the sole discretion of Rees Harps Inc..
- Any merchandise other than harps, aside from books, DVD's, and CD's that does not meet your expectations may be returned in new condition in the original packaging for a refund minus shipping charges. Books, DVDs, and CD's may not be returned unless defective, in which case we will exchange them for the same title. Harp returns must be in new condition and can be returned for a refund minus shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges including insurance both ways. Damage resulting from handling or inadequate packaging on the return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All Harpsicle® Harps are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover broken strings, damage to wood, hardware, or finishes due to normal use. This warranty is null and void if the harp has been tampered with, damaged by accident, neglected, misused, or left exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, or dryness, and if the Rees Harps Inc. tag inside the instrument has been removed. We reserve the sole right to determine neglect.
- As a company that has been building harps and other musical instruments for over 40 years, we continue to place great importance on providing our customers with support for their instruments. We would like to note that it is easy to over design an instrument for the best structural integrity that will be problem free for the rest of it's life but in doing so this will result in an instrument that is heavy, insensitive, and lacking desirable tonal qualities. There is a fine balance that needs to be achieved between building an instrument for structural strength and building an instrument for great tone. It has been our aim with Harpsicle® Harps to build instruments that achieve this balance combined with a simple and light weight design that is not only affordable but preferred by beginners and professionals. As all musical Instrument builders know, wood can be unpredictable, especially when exposed to different environments over time. That is why we are happy to provide assistance if you happen to encounter a problem with your instrument, even years later.
Damaged or missing items
- We pack all of our items with great care but unfortunately items are sometimes damaged during shipment. If you receive a box that looks damaged, unpack and carefully inspect your Items. Most of the time the items will be fine. In the event that you do receive an item that is damaged, contact us immediately for instructions, and be sure to keep all of the original packaging. Due to carrier requirements the original packaging is required for inspection and insurance purposes.
- If you think something is missing from your order, look carefully inside any case pockets and re-check the packing materials. Accessories are often packed in smaller boxes that will be clearly labeled indicating the contents. Sometimes these boxes can become hidden under other packaging materials, so be sure to check everything carefully before discarding the packaging.
- If there is an item missing or a mistake with your order, please contact us within five days of receiving your order so that we can correct the mistake and get the items to you.